A. JOB INFORMATION:
Work place: My Tho city
B. JOB DESCRIPTION:
- Develop and implement the QA system in accordance with the Group’s standards.
- Personally audit and hold direct team accountable for following the standard procedures set in the Group QA system.
- Collaborate with Customer Service Department to provide training on customers’ quality standards to QA/QC teams and all relevant functions; Hold regular examinations to assess understanding.
- Hold direct reports accountable for organizing and overseeing customer final inspections, and be personally involved if needed.
- Regularly review internal and customer quality reports, and identify quality trends and improvement opportunities.
- Collaborate with other functions to identify root causes to quality issues and provide support in developing solutions.
- Define and communicate the concept of quality mindset and establish measurements for assessing quality mindset.
- Provide the necessary technical/functional training to continually upgrade the skill-level of in-line QC.
- Must be the man (Vietnamese or Foreigner)
- University degree
- A diverse and well rounded garment background
- Minimum 5 years garment manufacturing experience
- Understands garment manufacturing processes, quality standards
- Built and trained high performing QA/QC teams
- Developed and implemented new Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
- Proven managerial leadership competencies in the areas of
- Living for the Customer – highly aware of and appropriately responds our customers’ needs
- Driving to Produce Results – sets, drives for and maintains high performance standards and outcomes from all involved
- Sticking Together – effectively collaborates with related functions (Plant, Production and Support functions) toward shared goals and outcomes
- Helping Others Grow – recruits, coaches and develops high performing staff
- Proven experience in effectively working cross-culturally, good English language skills.
Hà Ngọc Bích (Ms)
Recruitment Consultant - SHDVietnam
51 Pham Viet Chanh Street, Nguyen Cu Trinh Ward, District 1, HCMC
Tel: (08) 39255824