A. JOB INFORMATION
- Working place: HCMC
- Salary: $2000
This is a key position within the Cards business that drives two critical vector
- Domestic Spend Volumes/ Cash Advance Volumes – KPI Interchange Fees/ Cash Advance Fee
- International Spend Volumes- KPI -Interchange/ Forex conversion and Cash Advance Fee
Overall KPIs- Spend per Card and Total Spend Volume higher than industry standards
The role involves creating innovative spend promotions to constructing usage offers, to creating ongoing spending platforms that will drive market leading activation, spend and usage indicators for the cards business. This incumbent will also drive spend engines such as Payment Plans.
- To drive usage programs which could be but not limited to event linked promotions, special benefits, new benefit platforms – dining discounts, special priced electronics on an end to end basis including concept, execution and fulfillment
- To use the cards rewards program as a strategic tool to drive usage. Work with the product team in creating the right rewards benefit for the right product and then using ongoing promotional measures to scale up usage. This could include variants ranging from Cash Back to point based to air miles etc.
- To own activation rate and take all possible early stage as well as ongoing actions to have industry leading activation rates.
- To find the right outsourced model for creating dining platforms, Easy Payment Plan platforms etc. with restaurants, retailers of high ticket items etc.
- Report to Head of Card Usage & Portfolio
D. JOB REQUIREMENT
- This is a highly specialized function and the incumbent needs to have expertise in having managed credit card spend, activation, usage and engagement and a clear understanding of these within environments like Citi, Standard Chartered , HSBC etc.
- 2-5 years of experience within which at least 2 years should have been spent in managing usage programs
Business school graduate with a strong track record in Card/ Payments roles
- Experience in Cards / Banking
- Strong business acumen with excellent project management and problem solving skills
- SAS / SQL Coding is a must
- Customer focused with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadline
- Specialized understanding of the cards P&L and of the portfolio P&L
- High energy, solution oriented go getter
Nguyen Hoai Nhu Y (Ms)
Recruitment Consultant - SHDVietnam
51 Pham Viet Chanh Street, Nguyen Cu Trinh Ward, District 1, HCMC
Tel: (028) 3925 3121, Ext: 406
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com