A. JOB INFORMATION
- Working place: HOCHIMINH City
- Salary: Negotiate
- Compliance to regulation and ISO requirements
- Participate on NPI (New Product Introduction) reviews
- Responsible for the Project assigned, meeting timeline and customer’s requirements
- Define the scope of the project in collaboration with senior management
- Create a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project
- Determine the resources (time, money, equipment, etc) required to complete the project
- Develop a schedule for project completion that effectively allocates the resources to the activities
- Review the project schedule with senior management and all other staff that will be affected by the project activities; revise the schedule as required
- Determine the objectives and measures upon which the project will be evaluated at its completion
- Execute the project according to the project plan
- Develop forms and records to document project activities
- Set up files to ensure that all project information is appropriately documented and secured
- Monitor the progress of the project and make adjustments as necessary to ensure the successful completion of the project
- Establish a communication schedule to update stakeholders including appropriate staff in the organization on the progress of the project
- Review the quality of the work completed with the project team on a regular basis to ensure that it meets the project standards
- Write reports on the project for management and customers
- Monitor all budgeted project expenditures
- Ensure that the project deliverables are on time, within budget and at the required level of quality
- Evaluate the outcomes of the project as established during the planning phase
- Ahieves operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews
- Preparing and completing action plans;
- Implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards
- Resolving problem
- Work cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolve problem, and make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness.
- Attend meetings from time to time
- Work at irregular hours based on customer needs
- Follow through on all Non Conformance issue till it is completely resolved
- Work in safe environment at all times
- Manage Team members and projects assigned (Project Manager)
- Reports to: MEP/Process Department Manager
C. JOB REQUIREMENT:
- University graduate or Master of Science in Mechanical engineering field.
- Specialize in Firefighting & Plumbing system.
- Good English at all skills (listening, speaking, reading & writing).
- Good communication in both English and Vietnamese languages, have leadership skill.
- Proficient in Revit, ACAD, MS office applications and other design software for Firefighting & Plumbing works.
- Experience in Firefighting & Plumbing system of industrial projects and specifically calculation, Firefighting & Plumbing equipment selection, layouts and material specification preparation are required.
- Experience in industrial refrigeration system/utilities is advantage.
- Good understanding of QA procedures.
- At least 08 years design experience, preferably with professional foreign companies.
- Proven record of executed project is highly desired.
- Familiar with green building design is prefer.
- The successful applicants will be working in a very positive and professional environment.
- We offer on-the-job-training by international experts, good labor conditions and the possibility for inter-company rotation, if wished also outside Vietnam.
Hà Ngọc Bích (Ms)
Recruitment Consultant - SHDVietnam
51 Pham Viet Chanh Street, Nguyen Cu Trinh Ward, District 1, HCMC
Tel: (028) 39255824