A. JOB INFORMATION
- Working place: HOCHIMINH City
- Salary: Negotiate
- Perform duties as assigned by the MEP/Process Department Manager.
- Project planning and monitoring.
- Manage design quality, progress and budget hours of the design team.
- Assist with the daily management and monitoring of the MEP Engineering Team in the performance of their duties.
- Ensure the delivery quality of engineering services (designs, reports, specifications, calculations) complies with Company requirements
- Assist with project allocation and timesheet approvals.
- Undertake checking (quality assurance) of design drawings, specifications, reports and calculations prepared by his/her team members prior to external and/or internal issue.
- Ensure that Company’s design procedures and professional standards/rules are adhered too at all times.
- Lead the project team in preparing the design documents in AutoCAD and/or in Revit.
- Assist the team in preparing MEP design briefs, documents, design reports and specifications prior to the review of MEP Technical TLs.
- Ensure all the designs are in accordance with approved local and international standards/codes.
- Ensure the accuracy of all design calculations and drawings, and have these documents reviewed by MEP Technical TLs prior to external and/or internal issue.
- Review any propose technical innovations suggested by the design team. Ensure such suggestions are feasible and applicable to the project. Submit approved suggestion to the MEP Dept. Manger for comments and approval.
- Lead the team in reviewing alternative design options and material submissions proposed by contractors. Provide any comments to the Project Manager and/or Dept. Manager for their endorsement.
- Liaise/interact with the project manager, project architects, other engineering disciplines, sub‐consultants and clients as required.
- Manage interactions with other disciplines/departments as well as external parties i.e. clients, local authorities,contractors.
- Advise the Dept. Manager of any problems that may alter the target design completion/submission dates of any assigned project.
- Assist Dept. Manager in preparation of proposals and other tasks.
- Prepare a daily work record to monitor progress of the team and submit a weekly progress report of each project to the Dept. Manager.
- Undertake continuous professional training & development to maintain Chartered/Expert status.
- Reports to: MEP/Process Department Manager
C. JOB REQUIREMENT:
- University graduate or Master of Science in Mechanical field.
- Be a licensed Mechanical at least equivalent Chartered or Registered Engineering accreditation and membershipfrom a Professional Engineering Institution in another country.
- Proficient in English (listening, speaking, reading & writing).
- Good communication in both English and Vietnamese languages.
- Proficient in Revit, ACAD, MS office applications.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience leading MEP Engineering teams within a professional multinationalorganization.
- Previous experience working within an Engineering consulting environment, with a clear focus on designexperience.
- At least 8 years of post graduate experience within their specialized discipline, preferably with professionalforeign companies.
- Good understanding of QA procedures.
- Advanced knowledge of International Building Codes and Design Standards including environmental buildingstandards (LEED and similar). Familiar with green building design is preferred.
- Intermediate leadership skills with the ability to manage teams with a strong results‐orientation.
- Proven record of executed project is highly desired.
- The successful applicants will be working in a very positive and professional environment.
- We offer on-the-job-training by international experts, good labor conditions and the possibility for inter-company rotation, if wished also outside Vietnam.
- Fixed 13th month bonus, extra bonus based on the performance of employee and the company. ProfitSharing base on the performance of whole global entity.
- Training on the job and many other internal & external training in & out of Vietnam.
- Health care insurance for whole family and 24 hours accident insurance for employee.
Hà Ngọc Bích (Ms)
Recruitment Consultant - SHDVietnam
51 Pham Viet Chanh Street, Nguyen Cu Trinh Ward, District 1, HCMC
Tel: (028) 39255824