1. JOB INFORMATION
Working place: District 9, HCMC
Gender: Female prefered
2. JOB DESCRIPTION
This position is primarily responsive for processing inbound calls/ outbound calls order request, either by phone or email to the assigned to field sales team as well as campain follow up.
B. ESSENTIAL DUTIES and/or RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Inbound call/email support: managing inbound inquires for price, availability, solution, recommendation, or quote.
- Outbound cal: following up the campain to generate the cold/warm/hot leads*
- Advising inbound requesters on MT solutions to guide customers towards appropriate and cost effective options.
- Assure database integrity by validating and correcting the data housed within our CMR at every practical opporturnity.
- Providing monthly updates reports through regular communication cor team meetings.
- In-depth knowledge of all internal applications related to sales and marketing.
- Time management and multi-tasking skills; ability to handle a complex and highly communicative environment
C. EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- The desired education is a Bachelor in Automation Engineering
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Fluency in English writing, reading.
- Additional requirements: include the ability to multitask in an open work space environment, and to maintain a high energy level with strong customer focus.
- Minimum of one year experience is required.
Nguyen Hoai Nhu Y (Ms.)
Recruitment Consultant - SHD Vietnam
51 Pham Viet Chanh, Nguyen Cu Trinh Ward, District 1, HCMC
Tel: (028) 3295.3121 Ext: (406)
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org/ email@example.com