I. Job Information
1. Salary: Negotiate
2. Working place: Cu Chi
3. Working period: Mon-Sat (8:00 -17:00)
II. Job description:
• Coordinate production workflow for one or multiple products.
• Plan and prioritize operations to ensure maximum performance and minimum delay.
• Determine manpower, equipment and raw materials needed to cover production demand.
• Assign workers and other staff to particular production operations.
• Schedule shift according to production needs.
• Monitor jobs to ensure they will finish on time and within budget.
• Address issues when they arise aiming for minimum disruption.
• Obtain output information (number of finished products, the percentage of defectives etc.).
• Prepare and submit status and performance reports.
• Keep paperwork organized.
• Collaborate with quality control, warehouse, and other staff.
III. Job Requirement:
• Good at math and statistics.
• Have diploma degree, further education or certification is preferred.
• At least 3 years working in manufacture.
• Proven experience as production planner over 3 years.
• Excellent knowledge of production planning and quality control principles.
• Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
• Experience in manufacturing resource planning.
• Excellent communication abilities & English skills.
• Working knowledge of MS Office and ERP systems.
Hà Ngọc Bích (Ms)
Recruitment Consultant - SHDVietnam
51 Pham Viet Chanh Street, Nguyen Cu Trinh Ward, District 1, HCMC
Tel: (028) 39255824